Aarrow Farringdon (Large)
- Lifetime guarantee
- Approved for use in Smoke Control Areas
- Burns wood only
- Stainless steel ash pan and throat plate
- 5″ spigot as standard / 6″ available free of charge on request
- Direct air compatible
- Preheated airwash system for clean glass
- Externally controlled riddling grate from either side
- Range of removable door handle designs
- Available in Anthracite or Grey
- Rear heat shield for closer positioning to combustibles
- Height adjusting legs as standard
- Choice of standard detachable handle or optional detachable wooden safety handle
Epitomising the finest of British design, with innovative technology and impressive efficiency ratings. This compact wood stove is stylish and contemporary, transforming any space with its clean-cut lines whilst boasting a large fire viewing glass, sleek detachable handle and a choice of grey or anthracite for the stove body.
H666, W615, D426
We guarantee the best price in Britain for Aarrow stoves, and keep most stoves in stock for quick delivery.
For further details about this stove, including the technical specification please see the Aarrow web site.